Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year

What's so special about the New Year?  So many people rush out and do drastic things to "change" themselves, like go on a diet or jog on over to the nearest Y.  It seems that in our haste to do this, we usually sort of fade out of our new resolutions by about March or so.  Therefore, I have a new idea...I'm going to have 4 New Years this year.  I'll re-assess things once a quarter, using the Solstices and Equinoxes as guidelines.
     As far as MY main resolutions this year:  I wanted to start (and update at least monthly) a blog about my artwork and musings AND increase my last year's goal (of making at least 5 new art pieces) by quadrupling it.  I am still getting over fears relating to FINISHING projects, so this is a HUGE step for me.  I'm sure there will be more on this issue later.

No comments:

Post a Comment