Sunday, August 14, 2016

Multiple shows going on

I have been blessed lately with my works. I currently and/or soon will have nearly 60 of my paintings and photos on display. My plein air works from my recent camping trip are on display for about 1 1/2 weeks at Cultivate Co-working in Murfreesboro. (If you don't know what co-working is, stop by and ask Gretchen)

In addition, I always try to have some works up at the Murfreesboro Art League. I don't have a photo of the current group up there, however. I have several of my up-cycled works at a boutique in Berry Hill at the Smart Supplies location. 
I also have some of my florals and abstracts (non-representational) at Springhouse Worship and Arts Center in Smyrna. They have amazing plays there, like the upcoming "Oklahoma." I have season tickets because the acting is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment